Ahead of the Ordinary Council Meeting on Monday 19th April 2021, I will be hosting a one hour Q&A session via Zoom.
Please RSVP and details for the Zoom meeting shall be emailed to you on Sunday morning.
How to ask questions
It would be helpful if you email any questions to me in advance at [email protected]
Otherwise, I will manage questions during the Zoom meeting.
When the Zoom meeting is commenced:
1) Please use the raise hand icon when asked so I can see if you have a question or comment.
2) Please be patient and mute yourself if you are not speaking.
3) Anyone who uses profanities or is abusive will be muted/asked to leave.
4) Please understand that under the Local Government Act (NSW) I cannot give any commitments to vote any particular way on a Council resolution prior to a Council meeting.
- April 18, 2021 at 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Zoom Conference Call
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Google map and directions
- 5 people are going
0411 894 788