Below is a quick summary of the meeting agenda:
Members of the public may address the Council Meeting on any issue for 3 minutes.
CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES
1. ORDINARY COUNCIL MEETING - 8 DECEMBER 2022
2. MAYORAL MINUTE - ST IGNATIUS' COLLEGE RIVERVIEW PUBLIC FORESHORE ACCESS An update about a meeting that Council staff and myself had with St Ignatius Riverview to maintain foreshore access to the Lane Cove River.
ORDERS OF THE DAY
NOTICES OF MOTION
3. NOTICE OF MOTION - ACCEPTANCE OF INVITIATION OF NORTH SYDNEY COUNCIL TO JOIN ST LEONARDS/CROWS NEST 2036 PLAN - CROSS LGA BORDER WORKING PARTY North Sydney Council moved a resolution to form a working group with Lane Cove and Willoughby Councils. This proposed to formalise our response to participate in such a group.
OFFICER REPORTS FOR DETERMINATION
4. FINALISATION OF BOB CAMPBELL OVAL MASTERPLAN Following completion of community consultation, proposal to adopt a revised Masterplan and progress to project procurement.
5. CONVERSION OF THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS INTO A MULTIFUNCTION PERFORMANCE SPACE Proposal to include the funding and resources to convert Council Chambers into a performing arts theatre in 2023/2024.
6. CONSULTATION RESULTS ON THE DRAFT COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY Following completion of community consultation, proposal to adopt the final version of the Community Engagement Strategy.
7. FINALISATION OF URBAN FOREST STRATEGY Following completion of community consultation, proposal to adopt the final version of the Urban Forest Strategy.
8. DISABILITY INCLUSION ACTION PLAN Following completion of community consultation, proposal to adopt the final version of the updated Disability Inclusion Action Plan.
9. SOFT PLASTIC RECYCLING An update on Council efforts to find alternative solutions to soft plastic recycling.
10. DRAFT SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY Proposal to put to public exhibition a revised Social Media Policy.
11. DRAFT MEDIA POLICY Proposal to put to public exhibition a new Media Policy.
12. DELIVERY PROGRAM AND OPERATIONAL PLAN - 2022/23 SECOND QUARTER REVIEW A quarterly update on the progress of all projects scheduled for the 2022/2023 financial year.
13. 2022/23 BUDGET - SECOND QUARTER REVIEW A quarterly update on Council's budget for the 2022/2023 financial year.
14. PROPERTY CRIME IN THE LANE COVE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA An update following a meeting between Council and our local Police Commmand regarding public safety in Lane Cove.
15. DRAFT MODERN SLAVERY PREVENTION POLICY Proposal to put to public exhibition a new Modern Slavery Policy.
OFFICER REPORTS FOR INFORMATION
16. BACKGROUND TO THE ST LEONARDS SOUTH LEP SITE CONSOLIDATION CLAUSE A report that explains how various sites are able to be consolidated or not in the St Leonards South area.
17. COUNCIL SNAPSHOT JANUARY 2023 Fun facts abount Council.
MATTERS RECOMMENDED BY THE GENERAL MANAGER TO BE CONSIDERED IN CLOSED COMMITTEE
18. BUSHLAND EXPANSION PROGRAM This item is to be considered in closed session as it is deemed beneficial to the public interest that this not be discussed in public. Further updates will be provided to our residents in due course.
I hope you found this video and summary helpful.